Nothing prepares me more for the holidays than curling up on the couch with a fire in the fireplace, cuddling with the family, and watching a wonderful Christmas movie. Our family has a pretty significant Christmas Movie Canon, and it is now to the point that we have to schedule out our movies to make sure we have time to watch them all. Needless to say, we love our Christmas movies.
For a teacher party, I recently made a Christmas Movie Jeopardy game. It was a huge hit, filled with some more difficult movies and some that may or may not be on your particular Christmas movie list.
So gather your friends, fill up your moose-head glasses with eggnog, pour some syrup onto your spaghetti, light up the Christmas tree and challenge your friends. And you may just end up with a new Christmas movie to watch this season.
You can access the PowerPoint here.
1. To use the game, please download the PowerPoint and start the presentation.
2. Click on a dollar amount to get the answer. The question will appear on a click.
3. To return to the board, click on the home square in the lower right-hand corner.
4. Used category dollar amounts will turn a different color.
5. Begin Final Jeopardy by clicking the "Final Jeopardy" at the bottom.
Enjoy, and please share freely!